Love's End by Pascal Rambert
Performed by: Mohamed Hatem and Nanda Mohammad
Duration: 80 mins
Two lovers confront one another. Two visions, two bodies, two monologues on how their love has come to an end. Armed with words like glistening knives and bearing each other’s heavy silences, the lovers negotiate their separation in a mental and emotional dance. In this moving, visceral play, we see a couple’s final confrontation, and we are invited to observe what happens in Clôture de l’amour, the end of love.
Location: AUC Falaki Theater
To buy your tickets, in coordination with Ticketsmarche.com:
1. Purchase online using your credit card through Ticketsmarche.com (https://www.ticketsmarche.com/cloture-de-l-amour_se_2198.html), and receive your ticket at the door or through an outlet.
2. Purchase your ticket through one of Ticketsmarche’s outlets and receive it on the spot.
3. Call Ticketsmarche at 16826 or +202 24637000 between 10:00 AM & 10:00 PM everyday to reserve and receive your ticket from a nearby outlet within 24 hours. This option closes 22 hours before each show.
4. Buy your ticket at the Ticketsmarche outlet available at Falaki Theater starting 6:00 PM from the 9th to the 13th October and receive it on the spot.
5. Ticket sales at the door start 2 hours before the show at 6:00 PM, and close when sold-out.
Lobby doors open at 7:30 PM
Doors open at 8:00 PM, and close at 8:10 PM.
Late entry, starting 8:10 PM will be directed to the balcony on a first-come-first-serve basis, until the balcony is full. Seats on the balcony are limited.